Silhouettes--Radial


I've been working on developing a finalized silhouette for the protagonist that goes along with those holding tanks. Below are some of my process sketches and ideations.



I started honing in on what I wanted shape-wise. I knew I wanted more than four limbs, and I'd gotten attached to the thingy that attached to his neck. (I'm going to have to come up with a better name for it). However, my original idea for the final silhouette (see above) looked a little too generic, so I went back to the drawing board (literally). Below are the results.



For some reason, my scanner split up the page below up into several little cutouts.









Currently, I'm leaning towards the one-digitigrade, one-plantigrade leg arrangement. Still not entirely sure what to do with the arms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skullery: An experiment in art looking back at its audience