Review and Revise

Today, I started working on revising the final pages from my Art Center project. They're currently arranged all around me on the floor, covered in little pink sticky notes.

Below are the first versions of the prop and vehicle layouts that will be going into my portfolio.

My main problem with my original layout pages is that everything was too small to read/see without the use of Photoshop's zoom tool. In the process of countering that problem, I ended up splitting the prop and vehicle page apart into two separate pages.



Comments

  1. nice editing Morgan ! but remember its breakdowns not breakouts ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I can never remember the correct term! :P So it's 'break up?' That's the word I should be using?

      Delete
  3. For the hammer, I think you have a nice balance of sizes of sketches... only I'd shift the bottom stuff over to center it because the blank space on the right is a little odd. And for your vehicle, I think you have too many of the small thumbnails, but it looks fine other than that. Hope this is helpful~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the hammer, can you add one drawing of just a hand holding it, showing how it might be used?
    For the vehicle, can you add a person to show scale?

    As an aside, I love the sketch of you in front of the fireplace. So cute! My little Morgen! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skullery: An experiment in art looking back at its audience