High Desert Expansion Pack






The final pages from my class at Art Center College of Design. 

Comments

  1. Hey Morgen, I wanted to be the first to comment on your art work! And let me tell you, it is amazing! You have grown so much in your art work and no matter what you say... you are a fantastic artist and are good at drawing everything. All of the effort to make a picture look perfect or even when you just quickly draw something up and make it look so easy, it's just amazing :) I know you are having trouble with drawing real life drawings of humans, but you are getting better at it! I am so proud of you! And know you will get into whatever college you want to! And yeah... here is my comment, I hope you like it :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skullery: An experiment in art looking back at its audience